The browser should render some flash content, not this. Go to Adobe Page and Download Adobe Flash Player Plugin.
Welcome to the Pushbiscuit

Starsiege: Tribes - The Unofficial Website

PDFPrintE-mail

Tribes 1 has a website that can be used to spread this beautiful game on the internet. Although it is an unofficial website, please share the link with your friends or other online forums. You can find 3 Starsiege: Tribes sets with the latest updates:

1) The Original Game
2) A High Quality Game set
3) An Ultra High Quality Game set

Click on the image to enter and have fun! :)


alt

Last Updated on Thursday, 24 March 2016 22:43 Written by Anubis Thursday, 24 March 2016 22:38

 

Tribes 2015 - by FSB-SPY

PDFPrintE-mail

Turns out 2015 won't be a dead year for Starsiege: Tribes game! The old school player FSB-SPY returned with a mission: to modernize Tribes 1 - "to not only bring back players from back in the day, but also to appeal to new ones who may have not heard of this game before", said the player.





You can get this full-set from this temporary download link HERE


Cya'll in game!

Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 March 2015 20:16 Written by Anubis Monday, 23 March 2015 21:18

 

Join Pushbiscuit Ascend!

PDFPrintE-mail

HERE

Last Updated on Saturday, 16 June 2012 02:38 Written by Anubis Saturday, 16 June 2012 02:35

   

Tribes Forever

PDFPrintE-mail


Thank you Binswees for your work.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 23:26 Written by Anubis Wednesday, 23 November 2011 23:24

 

Starsiege: Tribes Promo

PDFPrintE-mail


Written by Anubis Thursday, 27 October 2011 00:55

   

Page 1 of 3

<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 Next > End >>
The browser should render some flash content, not this. Go to Adobe Page and Download Adobe Flash Player Plugin.

Gaming News from the world...

Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
The latest news and headlines from Yahoo! News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
  • North Korea foreign minister calls Pompeo 'poisonous plant'

    North Korea foreign minister calls Pompeo 'poisonous plant'North Korea's foreign minister on Friday called U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a "poisonous plant of American diplomacy" and vowed to "shutter the absurd dream" that sanctions will force a change in Pyongyang. The North's blistering rhetoric may dim the prospect for an early resumption of nuclear negotiations between the countries. A senior U.S. diplomat said earlier this week that Washington was ready to restart the talks, a day after U.S. and South Korean militaries ended their regular drills that Pyongyang called an invasion rehearsal.


  • Half of Venezuela's Oil Rigs May Disappear If U.S. Waivers Lapse

    Half of Venezuela's Oil Rigs May Disappear If U.S. Waivers Lapse(Bloomberg) -- A looming U.S. sanctions deadline is threatening to clobber Venezuela’s dwindling oil-rig fleet and hamper energy production in the nation with the world’s largest crude reserves.Almost half the rigs operating in Venezuela will shut down by Oct. 25 if the Trump administration doesn’t extend a 90-day waiver from its sanctions, according to data compiled from consultancy Caracas Capital Markets. That could further cripple the OPEC member’s production because the structures are needed to drill new wells crucial for even maintaining output, which is already near the lowest level since the 1940s.A shutdown in the rigs will also put pressure on Nicolas Maduro’s administration, which counts oil revenues as its main lifeline. The U.S. is betting on increased economic pressure to oust the regime and bring fresh elections to the crisis-torn nation, a founding member of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and Latin America’s biggest crude exporter until recent years.Venezuela had 23 oil rigs drilling in July, down from 49 just two years ago, data compiled by Baker Hughes show. Ten of those are exposed to U.S. sanctions, according to calculations by Caracas Capital Markets. The Treasury Department extended waivers in July for service providers to continue for three more months, less than the six months the companies had sought.Most other government agencies involved in the deliberations opposed any extension, a senior administration official said last month, adding that another reprieve will be harder to come by.“Almost half the rigs are being run by the Yanks, and if the window shuts down on this in two months, then that’s really going to hurt Venezuela unless the Russians and the Chinese come in,” said Russ Dallen, a Miami-based managing partner at Caracas Capital Markets.Output RiskA U.S. Treasury official said the department doesn’t generally comment on possible sanctions actions.More than 200,000 barrels a day of output at four projects Chevron Corp. is keeping afloat could shut if the waivers aren’t renewed. That would be debilitating to Maduro because the U.S. company, as a minority partner, only gets about 40,000 barrels a day of that production.The departure of the American oil service providers would hurt other projects in the Orinoco region, where operators need to constantly drill wells just to keep output from declining. The U.S.-based companies are also involved in state-controlled Petroleos de Venezuela SA’s joint ventures in other regions such as Lake Maracaibo.Limiting ExposureHalliburton Co., Schlumberger Ltd. and Weatherford International Ltd. have reduced staff and are limiting their exposure to the risk of non-payment in the country, according to people familiar with the situation. The three companies have written down a total of at least $1.4 billion since 2018 in charges related to operations in Venezuela, according to financial filings. Baker Hughes had also scaled back before additional sanctions were announced earlier this year, the people said.Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Weatherford, PDVSA and Venezuela’s oil ministry all declined to comment.Halliburton has adjusted its Venezuela operations to customer activity, and continues operating all of its product service lines at its operational bases, including in the Orinoco Belt, it said in an emailed response to questions. It works directly with several of PDVSA’s joint ventures, and timely payments from customers are in accordance with U.S. regulations, it said.Hamilton, Bermuda-based Nabors Industries Ltd. has three drilling rigs in Venezuela that can operate for a client until the sanctions expire in October, Chief Executive Officer Anthony Petrello said in a July 30 conference call, without naming the client.The sanctions carry geopolitical risks for the U.S. If Maduro manages to hang on, American companies would lose a foothold in Venezuela, giving Russian competitors such as Rosneft Oil Co. a chance to fill the void. Chinese companies could also benefit. Even if the waivers get extended, the uncertainty hinders any long-term planning or investments in the nation by the exposed companies.Rosneft’s press office didn’t respond to phone calls and emails seeking comment on operations in Venezuela.\--With assistance from David Wethe, Debjit Chakraborty and Dina Khrennikova.To contact the reporters on this story: Peter Millard in Rio de Janeiro at pmillard1@bloomberg.net;Fabiola Zerpa in Caracas Office at fzerpa@bloomberg.netTo contact the editors responsible for this story: Tina Davis at tinadavis@bloomberg.net, Pratish Narayanan, Joe RyanFor more articles like this, please visit us at bloomberg.com©2019 Bloomberg L.P.


  • Tears, fear as Russian students jailed over opposition protests

    Tears, fear as Russian students jailed over opposition protestsIn a court on the outskirts of Moscow, fellow students of Yegor Zhukov started weeping as he delivered a speech via a video link from jail. The 21-year-old is among a group of young protesters with bright futures risking criminal convictions and life-changing jail terms as Russia attempts to quell dissent. Zhukov is the most prominent among them thanks to his popular YouTube clips where he criticises President Vladimir Putin's regime and backs the anti-corruption campaign of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.


  • Family of detained UK consulate worker rejects 'made-up' report

    Family of detained UK consulate worker rejects 'made-up' reportThe family of a staffer at the UK consulate in Hong Kong have rejected a "made-up" report by Chinese state media that he was detained in the mainland for visiting prostitutes. Simon Cheng disappeared after visiting the city of Shenzhen from the semi-autonomous city on August 8, and the Foreign Office in London said both British officials and relatives have been unable to speak to him since. The Global Times, a tabloid state-run newspaper, said he had been detained for "soliciting prostitutes", citing police in Shenzhen, which lies on the China-Hong Kong border.


  • Family of Palestinian boy wounded in head wants answers from Israel

    Family of Palestinian boy wounded in head wants answers from IsraelThe nine-year-old Palestinian boy lies in a hospital bed without speaking, his wounded head wrapped in bandages, and his father says he wants answers from Israel over how it happened. What is this young child's guilt?" Yassir Shtewi told AFP at the Israeli hospital where his son Abdelrahman is being treated. It has been more than a month since the family and Palestinian officials say the boy was shot in the head by Israeli forces during clashes in his home village of Kufr Qaddum in the northern West Bank.


Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment



Design by: LernVid.com feat. game-template sponsored by WoW Guide

top