View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 blankgirl status report 

Post blankgirl status report
Hey there! I've begun the process of authoring my first ever book. I've set the goals of having the book completed by the end of 2018 and published by 2020. This fall, my younger cousin is moving to Chicago to begin his film school degree. Once he completes his degree, him and I are converting my book into a screenplay and putting our efforts together to create a feature-length film based on my book.

That's really all I've got for now. Will update when updates are available.

Peace, Love, and Chicken grease, 8)

<!>blankgirl^

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:49 am

Post Re: blankgirl status report
Good Luck!! :)

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:18 am

What is the book about?

Sand: press G

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:52 pm

2strong wrote:
What is the book about?

It tells the story of my main character named Dylan Soloman. He's just a regular dude whose profession is to spin a "We Buy Gold" arrow for a pawn shop at a busy intersection. After a long hard day of zealously spinning his over-sized arrow, he rides his bicycle back to his humble abode on the outskirts of the city.

He had secured a plot of land during college on which he built a fully-furnished container home with an adjacent green house buried half ways under ground, so it can be used all year round.

Dylan has two pets that he lives with, a Russian Box Tortoise which he received as a birthday gift during childhood. His other pet isn't quite as benign. This other pet was none other than one of the most deadly arachnids, the Black Widow. You see, when Dylan built the container home, it caused natural selection to speed up and what remained was this top dog Black Widow spider. It preferred to sleep above the head of Dylan's bed, but never once attempted to kill Dylan.

Dylan's philosophy about killing the Black Widow, which took some getting used to, is that to kill one black widow is to summon two more.

I've broken the story up into three parts.

Part 1 is about Dylan's daily life working for the pawn shop and doing psychedelics in his free time.

Part 2 begins after he meets his wife and they get married

Part 3 is his attainment of enlightenment and then...the finale.

I'm not going to publish it until it's the absolute best book I can possibly write 8)

<!>blankgirl^

Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]