View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Lunch, Lunchbox..... 

Post Lunch, Lunchbox.....
However he want's to spell his name, he does nothing but disrespect other players on the Anni server. Quite frankly I'm tired of it. You ask him to stop disrespecting other players and he continues. He starts boosting his players in engineer, takes out their defense they try to setup, etc. I've asked him to stop. Even asked him to please stop disrespecting other players, and he still continues. Then he responds by calling you names. He needs to be taught a lesson, and quickly. He's making the server unenjoyable for everyone in chat, and within the game itself, and causing people to drop.

EDIT: Thanks Aaquib!

Aaquib came on and I relayed what was happening. Lunch was wearing a {SW} tag relaying he was the captain of the team, which wasn't true, he put this on to aggrevate Skywalker who wears this tag. Aaquib muted him for 120 secs. then froze him for a few mins. Then unfroze him, and what does he do. He drops and put's our tag on. Now Aaquib can see what he was doing in the server for over 3 maps, spamming chat and disrespecting everyone trying to play on the server. Aaquib kicked him, he later rejoined and didn't say anything, but it will happen again, I'm sure of it. He does this all the time. We really need more admins in the server.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]